Time is money. And when you have a tendency to get buried under onboarding, vendor payment, classifying temporary employees, and other hiring details, time is priceless.
10 Questions to Determine Whether to Hire Someone to Handle Your Payroll
- Do you regularly hire independent contractors and/or temporary employees?
- Is hiring and onboarding one of the most time-consuming parts of your role?
- Do your payment processes or corporate legal concerns cause frustrating bottlenecks?
- Is your desk/desktop cluttered with binders, folders, and paperwork?
- Have you ever made a bad hire due to a time crunch?
- Do you get pulled into fighting payrolling fires more than once a quarter?
- Would a high level of service free you up to focus on other aspects of the business?
- Do concerns about compliance, worker classification, IRS audits, and workforce headcount keep you up at night?
- Have you ever lost favor with one of your best contractors by paying late?
- Do you have a reputation among contractors for paying late?
1-4 Yeses: Not everyone needs a service like PayReel. Startups and small businesses can often handle their own payroll.
5-8 Yeses: Hiring a payroll service would take a load off your plate and free you up for the parts of your business you do best. Give us a call to identify your biggest challenges and how a payroll service could address them.
8-10 Yeses: We need to talk. Today. Your blood pressure probably went up as you read the list above. For those who need quick/frequent access to qualified contractors or who want to take all the risk out of dealing with the independent workforce, PayReel is a headache free solution. PayReel’s independent workforce engagement solutions make classifying, onboarding, and paying your freelancers painless, paperless, and personalized.
If you think you’d benefit from a payroll service, contact us. It’s about time.